When I started this blog, I never expected to receive such an outpouring of support from so many unknown readers and followers. After nearly two months of projections and dissemination, statistics clearly show that more than 70% of the time, the estimates posted here have been closer to actual earnings than analysts' consensus.
So what's next? Well, throughout the month of June, I will be reassessing RIMM, GOOG, XOM, EBAY, KFT, and HPQ in order to make any necessary revisions for the upcoming quarter. Afterward, I will be posting new analysis and earnings estimates for many more U.S. companies. These may include such widely-traded stocks as MSFT, MCD, BA, INTC, AA, AMZN, CSCO, CAT, IBM, UTX, T, and WMT.
If you are not already a follower or an email subscriber, I encourage you to become one so you are alerted the moment a new post is published!
Disclaimer:
· Opinions, estimates and projections contained in this report are of the author as of the date published and are subject to change without notice.
· This report is not, nor should it be construed as, an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any securities.
· Unless otherwise noted, all research reports provide information of a general nature and do not address the circumstances of any particular investor.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.